Thank you for visiting the STANDARD Web Solutions Official Website
It is only permitted to use the information on this website for the sole purpose of general information. STANDARD Web Solutions aims to keep all information as up-to-date and accurate as possible. We do not provide any warranties or representations regarding the completeness, reliability, availability, accuracy, or correctness of the information, products, services, or related content, including on this website. You will strictly depend on anything from your end at your own risk.
The following are some of the most vital aspects of using the website of STANDARD Web Solutions that must be considered before you use it.
- Often, you will come across a term called “user”. A user is someone who visits or uses our website for a variety of reasons. In addition, you should note that as a term, ‘our website’ refers to www.standardwebsolutions.com
- There has been a clear statement throughout that STANDARD Web Solutions, reserves the right to implement and also change the present User Agreement at any time, as it may be necessary depending on the market and business requirements. All of this is subject to revision and modification at any time without prior notice, so please keep in mind that when you use the website, you assume your complete understanding of our terms and conditions.
- STANDARD Web Solutions’ responsibility is to restrict or terminate all of its users’ access to the website at any moment if they appear to violate our terms and conditions.
- We will use our sole discretion to determine whether or not we must provide a warranty disclaimer, information accuracy, indemnification of third parties, and any other terms.
- The content of this site, its software, texts, images, videos, audio, and other features are exclusive and directly owned by us. Neither the whole piece of material nor any part of it can be republished, copied, modified, uploaded, or transmitted without the author’s permission.
- Using our website’s content or any other material in an illegal manner will be subject to the enforcement of our trademark and copyright rights.
- Please be aware that we do not provide a warranty on this website’s merchantability, information, information data, or typographic errors.
- The content, technical features, information, software, products, services, and services on our business website are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- If any damage appears to have occurred to your system and/or data loss due to you downloading the website contents, STANDARD Web Solutions shall not be held responsible or blamed for the consequences.
- It is solely the responsibility of STANDARD Web Solutions, to discontinue or modify changes to its website at any time, without notice, without having to give any notice. There is the right for us to change our terms and conditions regarding the user agreement to our website. In the future, it is essential to remember that updates will occur according to the organization’s needs.
- We recognize that by using our site, you are indicating that you have agreed to indemnify and defend ourselves against any damages, losses or expenses that may result from the use of our site. Please note that your use of our site may result in you being penalized under the laws of the relevant jurisdiction if you are engaged in illegitimate activities.
- We intend to provide you with the best information possible on our site based on researched and sourced material from a credible source. Despite that, we are not responsible for any adequacy or typographical errors.
- It is impossible for us to guarantee that the information on our business website will always meet your needs daily. To help us better understand your business requirements, we suggest that you contact us through the appropriate means so that we can gain a deeper understanding of your requirements. In addition, it will help us establish that we provide high-quality IT solutions for your goal-oriented business in this highly competitive world of internet marketing.
- STANDARD Web Solutions is committed to doing business ethically and transparently. Regarding privacy, we are extremely strict and robust in our policy. We guarantee and protect any part of your personal or other information provided by you in the form of the highest level of safety and security. We can’t share the information we collect about you with any third party without your prior permission in any case.
Maintaining a functional and up-to-date website is one of our top priorities. If the website of STANDARD Web Solutions becomes temporarily unavailable because of technical issues released, we will not be held responsible or held liable.